The Dry Sink is looking for an upbeat and energetic person for the position of Sales and Customer Service Associate to work Full or Part time.
– Checking out customers at the register
– Helping customers find items
– Working as a team with other associates to assist customers
– Helping to stock the store as merchandise comes in.
– Assisting in store display as directed by management
– Light cleaning duties at regular times
– Applicant must be friendly and caring towards customers
– Must be able to learn our computer system with regard to ringing transactions at the register, including sales, refunds, exchanges, gift cards, special orders, etc.
– Should exhibit an upbeat attitude of customer service at all times.
– Should work well with other employees, easy going attitude. We are a “drama free” workplace.
– Must be able to meet physical requirements such as walking on hardwood floors, going up/down steps, and lifting light to medium weight items
– Schedule flexibility is helpful. Sunday scheduling is a possibility, with a 12:45 to 5p workday.
– Should maintain appropriate dress code for an upscale retail shop.
The Dry Sink has been in Highlands for almost 50 years. We specialize in Gourmet Cookware, Bakeware, Gadgets, Cutlery, Serving pieces, Fine Glassware and other gifts. Our success depends on our ability to connect and identify customer’s needs, and help them in a friendly and upbeat manner. Customer service is our cornerstone, and we strive to be helpful to all of our customers.