The Dry Sink is looking for a Shipping & Receiving Associate.
– Accepting and organizing shipments into The Dry Sink.
– Pricing large amounts of merchandise
– Transferring merchandise to our warehouse area, organizing backstock
– Packing and shipping packages when needed
– Picking inventory for transfer to the salesfloor
– Assisting with customers on the salesfloor if needed
– Must be able to handle receiving and organization of small to large boxes from UPS, FedEx, and other Freight carriers
– Ability to be trained to use computer system for receiving merchandise and transferring items
– Must be very detail oriented and organized.
– Should be able to learn our computer system for inventory control, and for shipping with UPS & USPS.
– Must be a positive team player, able to work with other employees
– During slow receiving periods, should be able to assist on the salesfloor.
The Dry Sink has been in Highlands for almost 50 years. We specialize in Gourmet Cookware, Bakeware, Gadgets, Cutlery, Serving pieces, Fine Glassware and other gifts. Our success depends on our ability to connect and identify customer’s needs, and help them in a friendly and upbeat manner. Customer service is our cornerstone, and we strive to be helpful to all of our customers.